Friday, November 25, 2005


This is Thay Thu. He is the Dean of Management at Dai Hoc Ngoai Ngu (University of Foreign Studies, where I live). It was so nice of him to take us out. Earlier in the day I simply asked if he had the address of a snake restaurant so I could take Masato, but he insisted on taking us. Good thing too, cause I would have gotten lost on the way there (snake village is across the red river, pretty far from my dorm) and I wouldn't have known how to order. Cobra is not exactly what I usually ask for when I go out. Thay Thu is the nicest guy ever, and I hope he can visit the U.S. so I can return the favor and show him around Southern California. Thay Thu is one of Gerard's (our director) best friends btw, so we often meet up with him for coffee or drinks.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home