Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, and eat extra turkey for me, since I probably won't be able to get my hands on it due to Avian flu crisis.

Some things I'm thankful for:
-Mommy & Daddy
-Jenny & Kenny
-Extended family
-Best friends
-Good friends
-Gerard Sasges
-Twinkies + Saku
-Aquaintences
-Ex boyfriends
-Future boyfriends
-Thay Nam
-Thay Tuny
-Thay Minh

hahha, I'm being silly. I'm thankful for everything and everyone, except Republicans with no redeeming qualities. I could start that list too, but it would be even more silly.

What I'm not Thankful for: Avian Flu. If I don't eat an egg soon, I think I'm gonna die. BTW, its a bad idea to go to a restaurant famous for steak and eggs, when there are no eggs. Its not the same, and it was still regular price. grrrrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home