Monday, November 28, 2005

Insane!

Listen everyone. There is something in the air here now, and its not good. Watch out for me, because I can't quite tell if I've been affected or not. But everyone is going insane. There is some kind of chemical in the D8 air. I'm very concerned, and just documenting it publicly, in case it is true. But everyone is going insane. I feel like Julie and I, room 403 are the only ones unaffected, but perhaps we are affected and can't recognize it. We all need a psychologist. I'm serious. What is up with everyone. Insane. I'm not trying to worry anyone, but man...insane people surround me. Either everyone has been replaced by weird aliens, or I'm a cognisant alien, only now becoming aware of the flaw of humanity. Oscar Wilde says only the shallow know themselves, but listen, I'm pretty sure I know myself well enough to know that I'm at least normal. But that's what all insane people say, so when I get back to the United States, keep an eye on me, and feel free to recommend solidary confinement in a plush, round, white room. That would be better than my experience as of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home