Tuesday, September 27, 2005


I stole this picture from Tan. Sorry Tan. I just wanted to do some re-emphasizing: I stole this picture from Tan's blog, and put it up, so that my parents and friends will recognize that my sole reason for being here is not drinking and partying. Most of my pictures just happen to depict such events. I don't usually bring my camera to lectures and such. Tan does though. Yay Tan! Btw, thats me on the very very left. I made it to class on time, and was awake throughout :) Oh, and I'm actually all up to date on the reading from that book there...I'm dissapointed that the writer, Nguyen Khac Vien missed a word in the heading. Very.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a good time and making the most of your college life. Good luck to you in your studies. College was a great time for me.

-Hipster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home