Monday, September 26, 2005


Jenny, Kristy and I settle down for a nice ice-coffee after a FULL day of shopping. I bought a lot of cute things. But...we didn't go to the flea market or anything, we went to nice shops, so I kinda spent a bit too much money. This was all yesterday by the way. Oh, and before we went shopping, a bunch of us went to eat Dim Sum at a nice hotel. It was yummy, but also expensive, as just like at home, they really got us with the drinks... Who'd have ever thought that a Nuoc cam (orange juice) could ever be ove $4.00 USD? We never thought to ask becaue usually a fresh nuoc cam is less than 50 cents!!! And even that is expensive. OVER $4.00 people!!!! But the Dim Sum was good, and hanging out with my friends was even better... :)  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you owe me a shirt!

jk
sounds like you are having a blast... keep at it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home