Saturday, November 19, 2005

Blah

I was looking at everyone else's blogs today, blogs from people im my program. And I realized that there is so much that I have neglected to put in my own blog. There are a thousand wonderful and horrible and mediocre experiences that I have had here, that are shaping who I am, and I can't share them with the ones I love the most. I can tell story after story and still never be able to accurately portray the overall experience I am having. I don't really know what I'm saying, its just sad that I can't record everything, and I never want to forget anything. I suppose I'm just getting sad because the end of the program is right around the corner, and saying goodbye to my new friends and Vietnam will be one of the most difficult experiences of my life. I think we will all probably end up crying at the goodbye dinner. Anyways, besides that, a lot of amazing and cool stuff happens here that I don't tell you about. I could tell you about all of them, such as our visit by Suel Jones (American veteran), or eating at the Orphanage training restaurant, but if I did, I wouldn't have time to live any of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home