Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Đừng xa em đêm này

I know that the title of this post will look all wierd, because blogger.com does not accept Vietnamese letters, but all I can say is I tried. Đừng xa em đêm này... or as it will accept herein, Dung xa em dem nay. :( Don't leave me tonight is how you translate that. Its the only song that I can sing perfectly in Vietnamese at Karaoke. Tonight Kim Anh, Thai and I went to dinner and then Karaoke. It was really sad. I mean, I had a good time, but it reminded me of when we all did Karaoke in Nha Trang together. "Dung xa em dem nay" is me and Huy's song, and there was no Huy to carry on the boys voice. And then I played "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson, which reminded me of Eric. There was no Eric there pulling all the Michael Jackson moves. It make me realize how much I already miss everyone who is gone. And now I won't be able to get "dung xa em dem nay" out of my head all night long, and I gotta get to sleep because I'm meeting Thay Thu for coffee in the morning (like 6 hours from now)...so I better try to get to sleep. Huy, if you happen to read this, I really miss you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home